BD Veritor™ Plus system
The BD Veritor™ System for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 is a chromatographic immunoassay for the direct and qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in nasal swabs from patients with signs and symptoms who are suspected of COVID-19.
The BD Veritor™ Plus System is a handheld device that enables testing for Flu A+B, Group A Strep, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) assays. One-button functionality and workflow flexibility allow the healthcare team to confidently use the device. In addition, the system’s fast and accurate results may help improve the patient experience. The BD Veritor™ Plus System streamlines the point-of-care testing experience.
Please contact us for further ordering details.
Simplify the testing process
- Easy operation and 1-button functionality may help reduce manual test processing errors
- Simple sample processing with color-coded tubes
Achieve fast, reliable results
- Displays easy-to-read digital results for COVID-19 in 15 minutes: “CoV2: +” for positive, “CoV2: -” for negative
- Records results on secured internal drive
- Advanced particle technology helps improve test performance*
Provide workflow efficiency
- Adapts easily to your workflow by offering 2 operational modes
- Walk away: Test device is inserted immediately into Analyzer, so staff can multi-task while sample incubates (15 minutes)
- Analyze now: Test device is inserted after incubation time is complete, allowing batches of samples to be tested (results in seconds)
Provide result traceability
- Download and display Lot number, patient/specimen ID, Operator ID and test records with BD Veritor™ InfoScan module
- Offers result-printing capabilities via USB port
*in comparison to visually read tests
For further detailed information please visit BD by click/paste on the link below: