2D7293i - Ultrafree™ Max Sterile Latex Powder-Free Surgical Gloves SZ 7.0
- Natural rubber latex formulation
- Powder-free – helps to reduce powder-related skin irritation and post-operative complications associated with granulomas
- Thicker (20 percent) than standard latex surgical gloves for additional protection during highrisk, trauma and reconstructive procedures
- Inner polymer coating for effortless donning
- Exclusive glove mold with independent thumb design that allows for an anatomical fit and natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm
- Proprietary interlocking, beaded cuff design reduces roll-down
- Colour: Brown
- Available in sizes 6.0 to 9.0
Contains 50 micrograms or less of total extractable protein per square decimeter, tested in accordance with ASTM D5712.
Caution: Safe use of these gloves by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions, including anaphylactic responses.