BD377479 - BD E-Z Scrub™ Surgical Scrub Brush Impregnated with 4% CHG
BD377479 - BD E-Z Scrub™ surgical scrub brush impregnated with 4% CHG. Color coded red (30/BX)
BD E-Z Scrub™ Preoperative Surgical Scrub Brushes
For over three decades, the BD E-Z Scrub brand has been considered the "gold standard" in single-use disposable scrubs. BD E-Z Scrub products offer a wide range of efficacious antimicrobial formulations specifically designed to enhance performance while reducing irritation to the skin.
- Product line includes popular and efficacious antimicrobial formulations, including CHG, PCMX, and Povidone Iodine.
- Proprietary polyethylene soft bristles enhance mechanical action while reducing skin irritation.
- Soft sponge provides gentle cleaning on irritated areas or when firm mechanical action is not required.
- Ergonomic brush design allows greater user comfort and effectiveness, ultimately improving compliance.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- as a preoperative skin preparation of the face or head
- in eyes, ears and mouth
- if you have a sensitivity to chlorhexidine gluconate or its components
When using this product
- avoid contact with meninges
- chlorhexidine gluconate has been reported to cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated ear drums
- chlorhexidine gluconate solution has been reported to cause serious and permanent eye injury when it has been permitted to enter and remain in the eye during surgical procedures
- if chlorhexidine gluconate solution should contact these areas, rinse out promptly and thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Irritation, sensitization and generalized allergic reactions have been reported with chlorhexidine-containing products, especially in the genital areas.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, gets in eye or ear, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.