NG-340 - NewGel+ Clear Silicone Ear Shapes for Scars Two Ears (Left & Right) 3" x 3" (7.5cm x 7.5cm)
NG-340 - NewGel+ clear silicone ear shapes for scars two ears (left & right), 3" x 3" (7.5cm x 7.5cm)
How To Use:
- Clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars -- both old and new
- Helps prevent the formation of new scars
- Class 1 medical device used in hospitals and clinics
- 100% medical grade silicone, washable and reuseable
- Each piece should last 3 to 4 weeks, unopened pieces can be used for 3 years
Uses: Designed to conform to the skin around the lower perimeter of the ear for treatment after certain surgical face-lift procedures. Safe for use on children aged two years and older.
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Ear Shapes are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ Ear Shapes offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars.
- NewGel+ Ear Shapes work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Works on a wide variety of scars, both old and new.
- Clear backing is thinner and slightly more conformable than beige backing. Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains two 3" x 3" (7.5cm x 7.5cm) ear shapes
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a clear polyurethane backing