NG-360 NEWGEL+ C-SECTION STRIPS FOR SCARS 8"x2" - CLEAR
NG-360 NEWGEL+ C-SECTION STRIPS FOR SCARS 8"x2"- CLEAR (20.3cm x 5cm)
How To Use:
- Clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars -- both old and new
- Helps prevent the formation of new scars
- Class 1 medical device used in hospitals and clinics
- 100% medical grade silicone, washable and reuseable
- Each piece should last 3 to 4 weeks, unopened pieces can be used for 3 years
Uses: Designed for use on post-operative incision scars from Caesarean-sections (C-Section).
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ C-Section Strips are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ C-Section Strips offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars in the abdominal area. They can be worn beneath undergarments.
- NewGel+ C-Section Strips work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Clear backing is thinner and slightly more conformable than beige backing. Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains two 8" x 2" (20.3cm x 5.1cm) c-section strips
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a clear polyurethane backing