NG-370 NEWGEL+ EXTRA-LARGE SILICONE SHEET FOR SCARS 10" X 24" - CLEAR
NG-370 NEWGEL+ EXTRA-LARGE SILICONE SHEET FOR SCARS 10" X 24" (25.4cm x 61cm) - CLEAR
How To Use:
- Clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars -- both old and new
- Helps prevent the formation of new scars
- Class 1 medical device used in hospitals and clinics
- 100% medical grade silicone, washable and reuseable
- Each piece should last 3 to 4 weeks, unopened pieces can be used for 3 years
Uses: Designed for use on large scars such as those caused by burns but can be cut and trimmed to fit any external scar. Safe for use on children aged two years and older.
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Blankets are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ Blankets offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars.
- NewGel+ Blankets work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Works on a wide variety of scars, both old and new.
- Clear backing is thinner and slightly more conformable than beige backing. Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains one 10" x 24" (25.4cm x 61cm) blanket
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a Lycra (Spandex) backing