Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer, IR 300 Health Canada/FDA/EU Approved 1/EA
Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer, IR 300 Health Canada Approved 1/EA
This Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is intended as a screening tool to measure forehead temperature of infants and adults without contacting the human body. It can be used by consumers in household environments and doctors and nurses in a clinic setting.
*Health Canada Approved
*This is a FDA 510k cleared device.
- Measurement Time: ≤ 2 seconds
- Measurement Distance: 0.4″ – 2.0″
- Body Temperature Range: 95.0 °F – 107.6 °F
- Ambient Temperature: 59 °F – 95 °F
- Accuracy: ± 0.4 °F
- Automatic Power-Off: < 18 seconds
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Product Longevity: 3 years
- Product Weight: 3 ounces (without batteries)
- Product Size: L 5.43″ x W 3.74″ x H 1.47″