NG-101S - NewGel+ Beige Silicone Strips for Scars Four Strips 1" x 6" (2.5cm x 15.2cm)
NG-101S - NewGel+ Beige Silicone Strips for Scars Four Strips, 1" x 6" (2.5cm x 15.2cm)
How To Use:
- Clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars -- both old and new
- Helps prevent the formation of new scars
- Class 1 medical device used in hospitals and clinics
- 100% medical grade silicone, washable and reuseable
- Each piece should last 3 to 4 weeks, unopened pieces can be used for 3 years
Uses: Acceptable for use on any external scar. Cut and trim to fit the scar site. Safe for use on children aged two years and older.
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Sheets are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ strips offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars.
- NewGel+ strips works through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Works on a wide variety of scars, both old and new.
- Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Clear backing is thinner and more conformable. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains four 1" x 6" (2.5cm x 15.2cm) strips
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a Lycra (Spandex) backing