NG-124 - NewGel+ Beige Silicone Breast Lollypops for Scars One Pair 6 1/2" x 2 7/8" (16.4cm x 7.2cm)
NG-124 - NewGel+ beige silicone breast lollypops for scars one pair, 6 1/2" x 2 7/8" (16.4cm x 7.2cm)
How To Use:
- Clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars -- both old and new
- Helps prevent the formation of new scars
- Class 1 medical device used in hospitals and clinics
- 100% medical grade silicone, washable and reuseable
- Each piece should last 3 to 4 weeks, unopened pieces can be used for 3 years
Uses: Designed for use after vertical incision technique or short incision technique breast reduction, breast reconstruction and breast enhancement
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Lollypops are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ Lollypops offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars around the perimeter of or on the areola and down the vertical incision line. They can be worn under a post-operational bra or a standard bra.
- NewGel+ Lollypops work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Clear backing is thinner and more conformable. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains two 6 1/2" x 2 7/8" (16.4cm x 7.2cm) breast lollypops
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a Lycra (Spandex) backing