NG-324 NEWGEL+ LOLLYPOPS FOR BREAST SCARS - CLEAR
NG-324 NEWGEL+ LOLLYPOPS FOR BREAST SCARS - CLEAR -ONE PAIR 6 1/2" x 2 7/8" (16.4cm x 7.2cm)
How To Use:
- Clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars -- both old and new
- Helps prevent the formation of new scars
- Class 1 medical device used in hospitals and clinics
- 100% medical grade silicone, washable and reuseable
- Each piece should last 3 to 4 weeks, unopened pieces can be used for 3 years
Uses: Designed for use after vertical incision technique or short incision technique breast reduction, breast reconstruction and breast enhancement
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Lollypops are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ Lollypops offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars around the perimeter of or on the areola and down the vertical incision line. They can be worn under a post-operational bra or a standard bra.
- NewGel+ lollypops work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Clear backing is thinner and slightly more conformable than beige backing. Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains two 6 1/2" x 2 7/8" (16.4cm x 7.2cm) breast lollypops
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a clear polyurethane backing