NGO-810 - NewGel+E Advanced Silicone Gel for Scars One Tube 1oz (30g)
NGO-810 - NewGel+E advanced silicone gel for scars one tube 1oz (30g)
How To Use:
- Made with pure medical grade silicone gel, clinically proven to soften, flatten, smooth and fade old and new scars
- Contains 1% vitamin E to help soften and moisturize scars
- NewGel+E is a Class 1 medical device used in hospitals and clinics
- Dries quickly in 1 to 2 minutes leaving no residue or odor
Uses: Acceptable for use on any external scar. Safe for use on children aged two years and older.
- Enhanced with 1% of vitamin E to increase the softening and moisturizing effect
- Clinically proven to improve scar appearance.
- NewGel+E works through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria) and hydration.
- Applied directly on the scar, NewGel+E dries quickly to form a thin, flexible, waterproof layer of silicone, creating a protective barrier with the ideal environment to manage and reduce scarring. Can be covered with makeup or sunscreen.
- Once dry, can be covered with clothing, makeup or sunscreen.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Works on a wide variety of scars, both old and new.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: 1oz (30g)
Ingredients: Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)